Allied Defense core compentencies lie in the area of design and development using Model Based Engineering (MBE) technologies and processes to reduce acquisition costs, risks, and lead times. We utilize fully annotated models as the 3D product master and maximizing their use throughout the lifecycle as well as 2D product drawings in support of Manufactuing.
Examples of products coming from these efforts include fully annotated 3D Technical Data Packages (TDP), virtual manufacturing process planning, and 3D work instructions for repair and maintenance of weapon systems.
Allied Defense has a full range of capability in the following areas of integration:
• Developing standard schema for creating fully-annotated Computer-Aided Design (CAD) models in accordance with MIL-STD-31000A
• Design and development of subsystem integration using Pro-E, Creo, and SolidWorks and Unigraphics.
• Assist in compiling contract language for 3D TDP acquisition for Program Managers.
• Developing and documenting processes for creating Digital Work Instructions from pre-existing 3D models
• Developed Technical Manuals and Digital Work Instructions for integrated items.